Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Chick Corea - Voyage: Star Island (Transcription / Cover)

featured image

Rest in peace Chick Corea.

I learnt so much from you, from listening to and analyzing your music – you are one of the reasons why this classical musician now listens to and plays jazz. This transcription I did up probably a decade ago is an example of how you challenged me to listen much more closely to the keys I press on the piano.

I hope whoever stumbles on this lonely transcription of this lonely tune finds in it, if not some educational value, at least some solace.

(Audio track is a cover. I cannot upload the original track due to copyright – check out spotify if you want to listen to Chick Corea’s original performance.)

http://medicaltranscriptionprograms.com/chick-corea-voyage-star-island-transcription-cover/

No comments:

Post a Comment

CAH - MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST

, 2022 Medical Records– Medical Transcriptionist — Full Time– 7am to 3pm Various (Req 5997) Ensures … for the precise transcription of d...