Sunday, May 29, 2022

What tasks I have actually done while being blind! #empoweringwomen #blindwoman #blindchannel #blindparent

featured image

My vlog about what tasks I have actually had and where I’m presently working.

This is my part 2 video to my blind tasks subject.

I’m extremely thrilled to share my individual journey with my YouTube household. I might talk on this topic for hours. If anybody has any concerns, or you desire a follow up video to talk about anything let me understand in the remarks or send me an individual message and I will be delighted to cover those subjects.

You can get in touch with me by:

Sending me an e-mail – jessc7992 @gmail. com

My instagram – JessConstantino123

My twitter – @jessc123

My TikTok- JessConstantino1

Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/jess.constantino.332

Reddit- u/JessConstantino

Thank you for all the assistance!

unique credits to my editor Ja.Vines *

#blindgirl #blindchannel #blindparenting #empoweringwomen #empowerment #empoweringtheblind #blindparenting #visuallyimpaired #blindwoman #blindmom

https://medicaltranscriptionprograms.com/what-tasks-i-have-actually-done-while-being-blind-empoweringwomen-blindwoman-blindchannel-blindparent/

No comments:

Post a Comment

CAH - MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST

, 2022 Medical Records– Medical Transcriptionist — Full Time– 7am to 3pm Various (Req 5997) Ensures … for the precise transcription of d...