Friday, December 24, 2021

Tales From Tech Support|BUSINESS IMPLODED AFTER DOCTOR FIRED ME!|r/TalesFromTechSupport

featured image

Tales From Tech Support|BUSINESS IMPLODED AFTER DOCTOR FIRED ME!|r/TalesFromTechSupport

Please Subscribe: https://shorturl.at/yBMZ3
.
In this video we connect to:
tales from tech assistance,
r/talesfromtechsupport,
tales from tech assistance reddit,
tales from tech assistance rslash,
tales from tech assistance youtube,
tales from tech assistance playlist,
tales from tech assistance reddit rslash,
rslash tales from tech assistance playlist,
leading tech assistance posts of perpetuity,
amusing tech assistance calls,
tech assistance mess,
amusing tech assistance,
tech assistance scary stories,
tales from tech,
amusing tech assistance stories,
tech assistance,
reddit stories tales from tech assistance r slash

Medical professional had me fired, my business imploded

Back in the Dark Ages, around 1993, I worked for a medical transcription company as their SysAdmin. We were doing some cutting edge IT things, in getting transcriptions printed at the health centers from another location, utilizing print lines with the modem number hardcoded in and the system would try to find lines with anything in them and call the number if it discovered something because line. It worked truly well, till it didn’t.

I was the only SysAdmin in this city, so I was on call 24/ 7/365 and was balancing 3 hours of sleep per night, when I might go house and attempting to capture little catnaps occasionally when I could. Anytime something would fail on the health center side I would need to go to the medical facility and repair it. A couple of months after I began the 2 of the VP’s from Corp moved to my city, considering that we were the most efficient city with the greatest earnings. The very first thing they did was developed a reason to fire the existing director, then they took control of operations themselves.

My task went from taking care of our systems to taking care of the physician’s computer systems too. I did what I could, however I was likewise sending resumes. I was informed to go to a medical facility and see why the printing stopped. I remember this day, I had not been house for 2 days and had actually been going continuously for 18 hours. I arrive, somebody had actually disconnected the modem. I plug it back in, call is available in and tasks begin printing. This physician strolls over and informs me that VP # 1 informed him that I would head out to his home and deal with his personal computer. I pleasantly describe to the medical professional that I can’t do that, which I’m heading house to get some sleep. I head back to the workplace to pickup a couple of things prior to heading house.

#reddit #rslash #talesfromtechsupport.

http://medicaltranscriptionprograms.com/tales-from-tech-supportbusiness-imploded-after-doctor-fired-mer-talesfromtechsupport/

No comments:

Post a Comment

CAH - MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST

, 2022 Medical Records– Medical Transcriptionist — Full Time– 7am to 3pm Various (Req 5997) Ensures … for the precise transcription of d...