Saturday, September 25, 2021

Just How Much $ CAN YOU MAKE IN 1 HOUR ON REV.COM?|Transcription Difficulty

featured image

I re-visit the site Rev.com, where I handle the difficulty of transcribing tasks for 1 hour to see just how much you can possibly make in an hour on the site! Is it above base pay? Enjoy to learn!

Disclaimer: I have not transcribed on Rev in a couple of years so I was quite sluggish, so take the number that I get at completion with a grain of salt. You can most likely make a lot more than I did, however I was simply evaluating it out for enjoyable and this is the number that I got.

If you liked this video and wish to see more videos like this one, make sure to strike the ‘like’ button!

timeline:
0: 00 Introduction
1: 05 How This Will Work
2: 11 Transcription Obstacle
4: 09 The Outcomes
5: 50 My Rating Breakdown

SOCIAL//
Subscribe:

http://medicaltranscriptionprograms.com/just-how-much-can-you-make-in-1-hour-on-rev-comtranscription-difficulty/

No comments:

Post a Comment

CAH - MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST

, 2022 Medical Records– Medical Transcriptionist — Full Time– 7am to 3pm Various (Req 5997) Ensures … for the precise transcription of d...